The Market had its biggest UP day in history Monday, with the Dow up 1294 points, as central bankers around the world committed to liquidity for the Market. That will mean lower interest rates and making more money available to keep the global money flow going!
Of course, this was in response to the first, post-IPhone flu pandemic, COVID-19.
COVID-19 may or may not be a global killer flu strain. But for sure, government and business response to it has been massive as it moves into an area
- mass quarantines in China for tens of millions of people
- Japan is now paying people to stay home
- In North America, Costco line-ups an hour long or more as people stock up, fearful they may not go out for days or more
All this will have a definite impact
on the global economy – even if it’s only for a quarter or two.
Nobody really knows what how big the economic impact will be, or how quickly the Market might start to price in a potential cure (very bullish) or at least a reduction in cases & deaths expected (mildly bullish).
No, the ONLY SURE THING IN THE MARKET TODAY… is more liquidity is coming to make sure we all keep spending!
And all that liquidity folks is very good news for GOLD.
Retail investors can make a lot of money in gold stocks, as they have explosive upside – especially if they are growing production as the gold price is rising
I see huge capital gains in my near term future with one stock:
- Massive growth underway as production is doubling in the next 12 months
- The dividend just jumped 100%, and I expect TWO MORE increases in the next 12-16 months, even if gold does not go up from here
- Management has a big stake in the company
- This company’s new mine (its second) is in the United States
- A tight share structure, creates explosive upside
- Zero long term debt on the balance sheet
Central bankers will continue to pour gasoline–liquidity/lower interest rates–on this fire (the stock market). And this US gold stock will keep increasing dividends along the way. Gold is the “gimme” trade in this market. Get this gold stock before the next dividend increase
– click HERE!